? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 7276 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Paramore? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6027 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away

I'm starting to like rehearsals a teeny lil' now, cause I get to sleep a little more. Heh. Instead of waking up before 6am, I can now wake up around 7 something. Muahaha. Anyway, the weather really ruined almost everything. It was okay in the morning. Cooling and nice with a small breeze. A little while after rehearsal started, BAM. It rained cats and dogs. My pants got wet, especially the cuffs, cause shortie here wasn't tall enough. And, I was wearing slippers. So obviously the water splashed everywhere no matter how carefully I walked. When I wanted to use the toilet, it was locked. After that, I splashed all the way back to the hall. And, blindie here did not see the huge puddle infront of her. So she stepped right through it. Great. It was really uncomfortable by then. Folded the cuffs so that it won't annoy me so much, and continued splashing my way back to the hall. Oh yea, did I mention that the AC in the girls changing room is damn freaking cold? Yea, it was. I was wet and when I went it, things got worse. I was freezing in there. Dammit. Ugh. Stupid rain. A small drizzle and some wind will do la, why the heavy pour?

Oh yea, to another primary classmate of mine,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
LOH HUI LI

I know we're not that close, but still, happy 15th birthday! I'm sure you had a blast today! =)

More rehearsals to come. Friday will be super duper tiring. Sighs. Bye people.

-Nic-

0 comments: