? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 7276 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Paramore? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6027 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Unbelievably Unpredictable =)

Heyo people! Yeah, finally got a blog. After all those oh so many blogs that not many people get to read, and not forgetting those people who keep pestering me, I finally have one public blog open to everyone. Yea, I know there are people who are thinking 'what's wrong with her? First she hides her blog, make it private, almost snap the heads off those who read it, and now she's getting an open blog?' I know. I'm weird. But honestly, it took me a really really really long time to decide should I create this blog. But, after reading so many people's blogs, i figured, why not? Obviously I'm not the kind of person who's gonna be so hardworking and blog about every single detail in her life. But, having a blog is kinda good in a few ways. One for example, it'll be way easier for me to announce some news that I want many many many people to know about. Writing it on my pm ain't working that well. I don't have the whole world's contact in it, so not many people will see it. A blog, now, that would be different. I know there are LOTS of people out there who simply enjoys blog-hopping. I'm one of them too. Heh. But, my point, is, with a blog, it'll be easier to let others know about what's going on in my life. Not every single detail of course. Just the highlights. And, also, after graduating from high school, many of us will be going out separate ways. And we can't call or sms each other the whole day to find out what's going on in their lives can we? So, the solution to it, get a blog.

Anyway, I'm the lazy kind of person. So don't expect much updates from me. Especially not now. What with all the musical and competition and piano and ballet and loads more of practises, I don't have much time. I don't even have enough time for myself. Besides, trials are coming soon. And, PMR is like less than 90 days away. I seriously gotta study. My results are killing me. I'm still lucky I'm alive here, blogging. Mum should have slaughtered me by now. I would have buried a hole and hid in it. Damn am I one lucky person. Maybe I'll update once in a while when I have the time. Oh, cut the crap. Who am I kidding? As if I can ever be that disciplined. I'll probably fail my PMR anyway. I always let laziness get the best of me. Ugh.

Oh oh oh, you see those lovely butterflies with music notes? I simply love them. One thing, I adore butterflies. Wished I could fly like them. And I love music. So, butterflies + music = beautiful awesomeness. People who love these two beauty, don't you think so? Heh.

So, that's all I guess. Part of my excuses to get a blog only to abandon it soon as my first post. Not bad eh? Heh. Well, gtg now. Seriously need to get some sleep. I'm turning into a zombie already. Nights people! =)

-Nic-

0 comments: