? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 7276 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Paramore? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6027 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, July 30, 2009

D. Satisfaction.

I feel so tired these days. I wonder why. Maybe cause musical's over and there's like, nothing much to do. Okay, there's still the competitions and exams. Competitions. Ugh. It's this Saturday. And, you know what? It's gonna last from 8am til 6pm. Crazy right? Usually it's around 4 or 5 something. But now, ugh. I don't wanna talk about it. Stupid competition time's been making me stressed out since the day I knew about it. You guys will know why later. Sighs.

Anyway, I got my results yesterday. And, this time, I'm really really really satisfied with it. I got a D. D for Distinction. Yay! Lol. It's like, my first time getting a distinction for ballet. My results were horrible for the last exam. I'm really happy this time. Heh. Practical exam is next. End of August. Hopefully I'll get a distinction. I really wish I could. But, by the way I play my pieces and scales now, and also my horrible sight-reading and lousy aural, I should be greatful if I pass. Sighs.

Exams exams exams. I haven't studied a single thing yet. How lazy can I be? Sighs. Oh yea. We had some aerobic session with the cheerleaders and Pn Grace today. It was kinda fun and boring at the same time. I mean, if we all did it together, it would be kinda fun. Seriously. But, some were doing and some were not. I was only doing some of it. Spent most of my time standing there talking and laughing. I only did the exercises when teacher looked at me. Heh.

-Nic-

0 comments: