? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 7276 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Paramore? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6027 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 27, 2009

Ear Problems

I didn't study at all today. Again. After less than 1 hour in class, they called some choir members to help to keep the chairs and clear the hall. So, I went. After all that work I was sweating like a cow. Ugh. Damn uncomfortable. And, no thanks to Mabel, I tripped and fell. Now my butt hurts. (watch out mabel. heh.) Oh yea, you guys really should have heard what Mabel said. A few of us were talking bout Shia LaBeouf. The guy from Transformers. You guys should know who. I don't know how we got to the topic, but, anyway. Joyce said "LaBeouf'. Mabel, who has some serious problems with her ears, heard "LaBoob" I was like, wth. And, after that, Joyce wanted to ditch us and go back to class (evil joyce). So, she was saying "I love you" to us. Mabel (being unkind and cruel) said "I hate you". Me, being the not so kind and not so cruel one said "I late you". It's a combination of Love and Hate. So become Late la. You guys understand right? Mabel (please go and check your ears) heard "I rape you" instead. Seriously. Girl, what's wrong with your ear and your head? Go see a doctor before I scream higher notes into your ears.

And, another funny one. A really skinny guy from choir carried like, more than 5 chairs all at once. I carry 3 chairs and my arms are already aching. He was like, carrying nothing. But there were so many chairs there. So, amazed, I just randomly asked them "How can someone so damn freaking skinny be so strong?" Kar Mun heard something like "Sue the guinea pig" instead. What's wrong with these people la.? Or is it my problem? Seriously. I had stomach cramps most of the time in the hall today thanks to them. Lol. Anyway, my arms feel like they're gonna break anytime. I wish I could dismantle them. Sighs. It'll be so much more lighter. Craps. Heh.

Oh yea, thanks to the perfects who came and help in the hall. Really appreciate all your help. My hands would have fallen off by itself if I had to move more chairs. Anyway, had too much sweet stuff today. Or maybe it's cause I drank the whole bottle of apple juice in less than 5 minutes. Got super hyper. Couldn't stop jumping around. Ask my friends. They would know. Heh.

-Nic-

0 comments: