? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 7276 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Paramore? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6027 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Black Hole

I should probably start finding a hiding place now before my mum finds out bout my results. Sighs. We only got back half of the paper and I already feel like dying. My marks? Unpresentable. Unspeakable. Unmentionable. (is there even such word?) Point is, my completely blew it. Like a typhoon that blew off the roofs, or a tornadoe that swirled through town and ripped up everything in it's path, or a hurricane that sucked everything near it to the bottom of the sea. Or even better, being sucked by into the black hole. That would be interesting. Getting to know what's the mystery about before saying byebye to the world. Maybe I should write that in my final letter next time.

To Whom It May Concern,

Should I, Nicole Chan Kit Mun, happen to be the unfortunate (or maybe the lucky) one to meet any freak accident and lose my life, I hereby clarify that I shall not be buried underground to rot and be infested by disgusting maggots. I do not want to turn to grey powder and be scattered around some part of the world. Therefore, I shall not be cremated. Also, with the brains of the future generation (most of them) getting smarter and smarter, many things innvolving technologies and medics are improving. Maybe one day they'll figure out a potion that brings the dead back to life. So, I shall not be preserved for fear of being turned into a zombie to be the domestic worker of some family in the future as seen in the movie 'Fido'. Instead, I would like my stinking dead body to be released into space and let it be sucked into the black hole for I would like to know what's going on in there. Who knows, there might be a dance club owned by some freaking rich aliens. As we all know, aliens are smarter than humans. So, they probably already figured out a potion that brings the dead back to life eons ago. Maybe they'll bring me back to life and I'll live my second life out there in space with the aliens. If they don't have the potion, then, heck, I'll just float around til the end. At least I got to enter the black hole. I once again remind those who read this letter, after my death, I want to float in space, not buried, cremated or preserved. Thank you.

Love,
Nicole

Not bad eh? I should write that letter. I might need it someday. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe tonight. Maybe now. Ah, craps again. I should probably go to sleep now. Been waking up late for school almost everyday. Wait, not almost. It is everyday. I used to wake up around 5.30am. Then I extended the time til 6am. After musical practise everyday (which I wake up around 7-ish cause practise starts at 8 and I don't have to go to school cause my attendance is already taken) ended, I started waking up at 6.30am due to laziness. Now, when I open my eyes, it'll be like, 6.45, 6.52, 6.57. Then I'll jump out of bed and start rushing. Good thing my house is near the school. If I'm still in Lick Hung, goodness knows how many times my name would have been written in the prefect's tiny notebook. Sighs.

Anyway, I'm in the process of becoming a Rakan Pembaca. I had no idea why we had to go to the library today. I had no idea what was going on. Until we got the papers. Pfft. But it's kinda fun. Chuen, See Yeng, and me. The crazy people who writes craps. Heh. Okay, seriously gotta sleep now. I just spilt water on the table. Mum's so gonna kill me. Shit. Bye.

-Nic-

0 comments: