? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 7276 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Paramore? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6027 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Movie Marathon

Finally went for choir today after missing so many practises. So, mum allowed me to go to the choir year-end party. Yay! But, I'm gonna have to find someone to get me there and back. Mum won't be free. Nad's going for her operation soon, so, yeah. Lotsa stuff to take care of.

Anyway, I'm sorta turning into a movie freak now. I'm like, searching for movies to watch everyday. Cousin bro just brought some movis for us to watch. Night at the Museum 2. I know, I'm kinda out-dated. Now only watch the movie after it's been out for so long. But, hey, I didn't had the time. In fact, I have a whole list of movies that I want to watch. Ah, movies. I'll probably go on a movie marathon this hols. There's just so many movies to watch.

Ah, gtg now. I'm gonna focus watching the movie. It's damn funny. After the horrible stomach cramps I've been having for the whole day, I think it's just going to get much more worse. Thanks to the movie. Sighs. But, it's worth watching. A lil' pain's nothing I guess. Bye bye people. I wanna watch my movie now. =)

-Nic-

0 comments: