? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 7276 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Paramore? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6027 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, August 3, 2009

Sick

As you guys can see from the title, I'm sick. Yea, I'm finally sick after such a long time. Sick as in high fever and terrible cough and all those stuff. You know, I hate getting sick. Not like I get it all the time, but still, it's the same. Wanna hear something interesting? The last time I had a high fever was in standard 2. It was so high that I had to get admitted to the hospital. Damn chun right? And, ever since that day, I've never gotten any fevers. Only the usual runny nose or sore throat. And I didn't even have to go to a doctor. I just drink gallons of water and rest alot. And, it was only this year that I started having migrains. But that's not a sickness. It runs in the genes. Anyway, I don't know why, but I have a feeling that all the germs hate me now. Maybe they're giving me what I deserve for not getting sick for so many years. I can't talk at all since yesterday til this morning. Yes, completely speechless. Not a single sound came out of my mouth. It took me more than 5 cups of salt water and I don't know how many cups of water to get it back. I seriously hate getting fevers. I don't usually get them, but when I do really fall sick, it's gonna be bad. It'll be super serious. Sighs.

Skipped school today. Supposed to go to school tomorrow, but I'm not sure if I'll make it. Depends. If I can breathe well when I wake up tomorrow and not fall down the stairs, then I'll go. I'm seriously rotting at home. And, Mum says that if I still don't recover, she'll bring me to the hospital. Yay and Boo. Yay because it's been a long time since I last went to a hospital. Boo cause the food there suck BIG TIME. Scrambled eggs are supposed to taste great, right? But nooo. The moment I swallowed the first scoop I ran to the toilet and puked. Ugh. I'm so sick of being sick. Stupid medicine making me sleepy. Yawns. Bye people.

-Nic-

0 comments: