? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 7276 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Paramore? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6027 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, August 24, 2009

Shopping. =)

Went blouse-hunting yesterday. Yes. I was hunting for a blouse. White one. Practical exam's this wednesday, which is 2 days for now, and my scales are so not ready yet. Sighs. I guess I won't be getting my D after all. Anyway, mum thinks that not a single piece of clothing in my cupboard is 'decent' enough for a practical exam. Well, there is one actually. My favourite brown skirt which I'll be wearing on that day. But, there's nothing to go with it. Well, I do have a few blouses that I could wear with the skirt, but, mum thinks that they're not decent. Wth. FYI, those blouses are very sweet and pretty and they're definitely decent enough la kay. She makes it sound like my whole cupboard is full of nothing but clothes that are full of rat bitten holes. So, nevermind. Mum wants me to get a new blouse, I'll get one. It doesn't hurt to buy a new blouse right? But, you know what really made me mad when I was shopping? If my favourite blue blouse didn't have that stain from who-knows-where, I would have worn it with my skirt. Ugh. Stupid stain. I still want my blouse back. Sobs. Anyway, back to the shopping. After trying a few clothes, I finally found one that is nice to me and decent enough that mum agreed to buy it. It's kinda nice tho. White and sweet with a lil' classical look in it. Not that old-fashioned of course, I can still wear it with my jeans when I go shopping next time. But, the best part ws, I finally got to go out and shop. The last time I went shopping was like, once upon a time. And, cause of the virus, mum wouldn't let me go out with my friends. I was dying to go shopping. Yesterday was great. =)

Ah, 2 more days. I'm so dead. I can't believe I actually spent almost one hour sitting there practising my E minor arpeggios in root, 1st and 2nd position. Not like it did any good. They're still as horrible as the day I first learnt them. One hour for only one key in three positions. After I finished that key, I just shut the piano and started messing with sis's rubiks cube. I couldn't take it anymore. But, still had to resume practise in the evening. I didn't even start on my pieces. Oh, by the way, I almost ruined the cube. I swear, just a slight turn and it would have burst into pieces. Thank God I left it there. I destroyed my very first cube years ago in Penang, and now I almost spoiled Nad's. She would have killed me if it was broken. Sighs. Last lesson with teacher tomorrow before exam. My aural still sucks. Scales and aural. What a torture. Oh, I just remembered, the last time I really did any sight-reading was weeks ago. Great. Just great. I'm definitely gonna flunk this time. Sighs. Wish me luck. =) Bye.

-Nic-

0 comments: