? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 7276 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Paramore? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6027 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, August 27, 2009

VJ

I really feel like hauling a whole bunch of curses at myself for doing so 'well' in my exam yesterday. I totally bombed it. It was like, throwing a nuclear bomb in the examination room. Ugh. I don't know what to say to my teacher now. Worse still, I have to face her tomorrow. I should probably bomb myself.

Nevermind, what's done is done. Forget about it. I'll start crying over it when the results are out. Anyway, today's a very special day to a crazy new friend of mine whom I met this year..



.
..
...
....
.....
....
...
..
.
..
...
....
.....
....
...
..
.
..
...
....
.....
....
...
..
.
..
...
....
.....
....
...
..
.
..
...
....
.....
....
...
..
.
..
...
....
.....
....
...
..
.





HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY NG VI JIA!!
See that picture? (Vi Jia please don't kill me, kay? Love ya =D) That's a picture of her and her ex-boyfan. Yea, boyfan. I don't have any speeching problem. Let me introduce all of you to the used-to-be happy couple. One day during our Footloose practise, Vi Jia was busy day-dreaming instead of paying attention to Nicole's crap. All of a sudden, Vi Jia felt a cool and gentle breeze blowing from her back. She slowly turned her head, and voila, Panasonic was there. It was love at first sight. Vi Jia and Panasonic fell in love immediately. Since then, both of them could not be separated. Vi Jia would not let anyone go near her darling boyfan, and Panasonic would only give out cool air for Vi Jia. Mind you, it was really hot and stuffy hiding at the corner all the time. On their very first date, which was the day they both met, Vi Jia gave Panasonic his very first kiss. Seriously, I'm not lying. I have proof! Look at the picture above. Heh. But, unfortunately, a few days later (or was it the next day?), Panasonic could function no more. He was dead. Doctor Nicole treated him and confirmed that he died of a heart attack. The cause of it was not sure, but she suspects that it was Vi Jia's kiss that triggered the attack. Ah, the kiss of death. Lol. Okay, cut the crap. Here's a more decent picture of our darling pianist.

Pretty, right? After you block out Wei Qin the spoiler behind there, it's purrfecto. Right? Heh. Yea, so this is our beautiful pianist with the sadly abused but beautiful grand piano. Vi Jia, I seriously envy you. You always have that professional and sweet look in all your photos, especially those with the piano. Seriously. Look at the picture above, and the picture in the footloose programs book. People would've thought that you're some professional young pianist. Anyway, today's your special day. Wishing you all the best in the future (which includes your studies, your career, your school stuff and other stuff, and oh, not forgetting, your love life. Heh.) Once again, Happy Birthday! =D

-Nic-

0 comments: