? ??????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 7276 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Paramore? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6027 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, August 31, 2009

Footsteps On My Guitar

yeah, that's my baby =)

School's starting tomorrow. And, there'll be some performance for the late Merdeka celebration. Which means more make-up for me, AGAIN. Ugh. Hate it. And with that air ventilationless costume, worse. Sighs. I'll just have to learn how to cope with it.

Anyway, just came back from aunt's house. I think I might have found my own guitar teacher. Heh. Will tell you who he is when I officially start learning, after PMR. But my fingers do hurt, now. Cause busybody here couldn't keep her hands to herself and kept playing with the guitar. Thank God it was an electric guitar. If it was an acoustic one, my fingers probably need some bandaging right now. And I thought that my blister days were over. Hah. On the bright side, I finaly know what power chords are. And I've learnt a few more chords. So, I guess the blisters are kinda worth it. Hey, no pain, no gain.

Ah, I gotta start getting ready for school tomorrow. My bag needs packing, uniform needs ironing, so does the costume. Oh yea, Happy Merdeka everyone! Malaysia's finally 52 years old. Hah. I'm so much more younger than that. Smiles! =)

-Nic-

0 comments: